Greetings All –

Thanks to all of you who sent in suggestions for a new name for the department newsletter.  The response was overwhelming.

The newsletter committee has four members and, of course, we each liked a different suggestion.  Since we are too civilized to duke it out and Derek refused to pull rank, the choice is now up to you.

Please click on the site below to go to a one-question Survey Monkey poll and select your favorite new name for the 2012/13 Department of Geography Newsletter.

Please vote only once.  Voting will close at 5:00pm on Tuesday, October 2, 2012.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/736857D

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Kurt Butefish

Coordinator

Tennessee Geographic Alliance