Communicators,

The UT Web Team invites you (and all interested faculty and staff) to participate in ongoing usability testing on www.utk.edu<http://www.utk.edu>. This round of testing will consist of directed exercises and surveys regarding navigation, presentation of information, look and feel, and other factors that impact a user's experience with our university's primary web presence. The Web Team will use the results of this research to help inform future decisions regarding the website.

Date: Friday, September 28

Available time slots:
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
11:30 – 12:30 p.m.
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
2:15 – 3:15 p.m.
3:30 – 4:30 p.m.

Register for a time slot today!<http://creative.utk.edu/2012/09/usability-testing-for-utk-edu/>

We'll be conducting testing in the UT CCI-ORNL User-Experience Laboratory<http://www.cci.utk.edu/cics/usability_lab>. Due to size restrictions, we are only able to schedule two people per time slot. If you're interested in participating in this research but are unable to participate this time for any reason, let us know and we'll keep you on the list for future usability tests.

Registration is available at http://creative.utk.edu/2012/09/usability-testing-for-utk-edu/. We welcome your input and assistance as we strive to make our university's website the best resource it can be.

Thank you,
Leigh

LEIGH SHOEMAKER
Assistant Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html