Don't forget our next program on Monday, Sept. 24, 7 pm, Toyota Auditorium

Ashe Lecture Series

Bill Purcell, former mayor of Nashville and Harvard IOP director and Nashville
attorney, will speak on --
"American Cities are Back:  Now what do we do?"
He will provide his views on the future of cities and urban living and the need
for public policy to inform those decisions.

The event is free and open to the public! www.bakercenter.utk.edu

UPCOMING EVENTS in the TOYOTA!
Oct. 3 - DEBATEWATCH - 9 -10:30 pm

Oct. 4 - Energy & Environment Forum - 3:30-5 pm - Diane Mollenkopf and John
Bell, Logistics, UTK

Oct. 4 - SWITCH (film on Energy) sponsored with UT ISSE (Institute for a
Secure and Sustainable Environment - 5:30 pm with panel discussion following
the film     www.switchenergyproject.com