Good Morning,

We need to enforce that the attached form be submitted on any
nonresident aliens before setting them up on payroll. It has always
been a requirement but unfortunately we are not getting them as we
should. I am certain that some of our employees  won’t even be aware
so please help me get the information out there. The University needs
this information to  tax our employees correctly. This is also beneficial
to our employees. By not doing so, we could be creating a hardship on
our employees or possibly jeopardizing their current or future visits to
the USA  not to mention cause the University not to be compliant which
could result in fines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Laura Tavassoli
Payroll Office