Dear Military Families,

Here is an exciting communication workshop that we will hold next month.  Details are below and a flyer is attached.

When: Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Where: Topline Adventures: Maryville, TN http://toplineadventures.com/

Who: Open to military youth ages 12 - 18. Youth must have a parent currently serving in the military

What: Come for a day filled with fun and learning! Participants will learn communication skills, teambuilding, and leadership skills while navigating a low and high ropes course.

Parents: Enjoy the day’s activities with us or enjoy a day to yourself. We will have plenty of volunteers to assist during this event if you are not able to stay with us.

RSVP: Please RSVP to Carrera Romanini, OMK Coordinator by September 7th. [log in to unmask] or 865-974-9724.

Cost: This event is free to both youth and adult participants.

Final details will be emailed to all registrants at the close of registration.

Thanks!  Carrera

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids

4-H Youth Development

Ph: (865) 974-9724

Fax: (865) 974-1628

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: Description: Description: Find us on Facebook">