I wanted to be sure all our grad students saw this invitation and RSVP request.

This is always a fun and tasty event sponsored by the College.  --sla

From: <Hall>, Diana King <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:45 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CCI-FACSTAFF] Graduate Student Reception

[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="6" vspace="6" v:shapes="_x0000_s1026">

You are cordially invited to the Graduate

Reception honoring Communication and Information Graduate Students, Faculty, and Staff

Come and enjoy the good (free) food

and fellowship with fellow graduate students, faculty, and staff

Food will be provided by Sonny’s Real Pit Bar-B-Q

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

4:30 - 6:00 p.m.

(Food served from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.)

Circle Park

RSVP by Friday, August 31, 2012

Phone: 974-6651

Email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="6" vspace="6" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_3">

Please indicate if you would

like a vegetarian meal.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To view the archives of the cci-facstaff or Join/Leave this list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/cci-facstaff.html