I hadn't heard of this.  Thanks for the tip!

From: Library NT [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Derek Romines [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: printer driver

                Have you tried using the program slim drivers? It is a free program that looks at your system for anything that has new drivers or hardware that is not installed, and goes out and finds the needed drivers software. It also allows you to back up drivers in an existing system in case you need to wipe a computer.

http://download.cnet.com/SlimDrivers-Free/3000-18513_4-75279940.html

Derek