Does anyone have a Win7 driver for an HP deskjet 985Cse on a computer somewhere they would be willing to share?  The only driver I can find on the HP site indicates the printer needs to be connected with a USB cable for it to work.  Unfortunately, the printer is old enough that it doesn't even have USB connectivity, and I keep getting a Windows Update message indicating I need to 'try back later'.

Sigh.

Thanks in advance if anyone happens to have this and can send it to me off-list.

Lisa Prolman
Assistant Director
Greenfield Public Library
402 Main Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
(413) 772-1544

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair. -- Douglas Adams.