Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - JESSE Archives

The Graduate School of Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is opening a spring admissions cycle for our popular LEEP distance learning option. The new MS cohort will begin in January. Priority application deadline is November 15, 2012. Dates for the on-campus orientation are tentatively set for January 3-9, 2013.

Since its beginning in 1996, LEEP has been an innovative hybrid program that combines web-based education with brief periods of on-campus instruction. GSLIS remains committed to offering a robust educational experience where students feel connected to one another as well as to our outstanding faculty via varied synchronous and asynchronous activities. Sixteen years and over 1,000 graduates later, LEEP continues to stand out among its peers, offering access to one of the top-ranked LIS programs in the nation.

For more information or to apply, visit http://www.lis.illinois.edu/academics/leep.

Kim Schmidt
Director of Publications and Media Relations
501 East Daniel Street
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 265-6391
www.lis.illinois.edu