The 2012 Southern Region Agriculture Business & Personnel Officers
Conference is quickly approaching!  We are excited to bring you to Little
Rock and look forward to showing you our city.

Early Registration is available for $185 until August, 31st, so don't
delay.  I have included a list of local attractions near the River Market
District, a tentative conference schedule, and conference fact sheet.
Contact Donna Rothberg or me for additional details at 501-671-2219.

We hope to see you in October!

Jill Lambert, Employment Manager

Human Resources Department

Cooperative Extension Service

University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture

2301 South University Avenue

Little Rock, AR  72204

Office: 501.671.2149

Fax: 501.671.2251