Friday greetings,

As a follow-up to last week's social media panel, I've posted a link to a full video recording of the panel session (courtesy of the College of Business) as well as links to download the slide deck and our social media best practices guide.

All of these resources can be found on the Creative Communications blog at http://creative.utk.edu/

Also, we're still collecting contact information from individuals and groups running social media outlets around campus for our future UT social media directory. If you are currently responsible for a UT-related social media outlet, or work with someone who is, please send a list of your outlets, URLs, and the name and contact information for the responsible party to [log in to unmask]. We've had great response so far and hope to have the directory online soon.

Finally, if you know someone who isn't receiving CAMPCOMM messages but should be, please share this message with them and let them know they can sign up for the LISTSERV at http://listserv.utk.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=campcomm.

Thanks for all you do for the university. Have a great weekend.

Best,
Leigh

LEIGH SHOEMAKER
Assistant Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu