Tipton County Master Gardeners
Meet Me in St. Louis!
October 4 -7, 2012
$286 each Double Occupancy
$246 each Triple (2 Queen Beds, no rollaway)
$234 each Quad (2 Queen Beds, no rollaway)
Included in your price is:
 Transportation from Covington TN to, from, and around St. Louis
 3 nights at the Hilton Downtown St. Louis
 Lunch at Grant’s Farm
 Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday
 Entrance and Tram ride tour of Missouri Botanical Gardens
 Entrance to Butterfly House
 Ride to top of Arch

We will also Visit these FREE fun places:
 The Zoo
 Forest Park
 Jewel Box
 Art and History Museums
 Soulard’s Market

I have tentatively planned some fun evening events as well as some other surprises.
Please Contact me if you are interested in joining our trip!  minimum of
Beverly Moranville, UT Master Gardener, 2004
BeverlyMoranville