Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MLS graduate placement data

Hi all:

I wonder if any of you might be able to help. If your program collects placement data from recent graduates, would you mind sharing the questions asked and approach(es) taken to collecting the data?

Many thanks,

John

John Carlo Bertot, Ph.D.
Professor and Co-Director
Information Policy & Access Center
College of Information Studies
University of Maryland
4105 Hornbake Building, South Wing
College Park, MD 20742
Email:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web (Bertot): http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~jbertot/
Web (Center): http://ipac.umd.edu
Phone: 301.405.3267
Fax: 301.314.9145

Editor, Library Quarterly (
http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/toc/lq/current)
Editor, Government Information Quarterly (
http://www.elsevier.com/locate/govinf/)