Rec'd with a technical glitch.  --gw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:13:47 -0400
From: Scott Barker <[log in to unmask]>
To: Open Lib/Info Sci Education Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UW iSchool Faculty Openings

- Assistant Professor (tenure track) in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Assistant Professor (tenure track) in any topic relevant to Information Schools
- Associate Professor (tenure track) in Information Management
- Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor (tenure track) in Data Curation
- Lecturer Full Time (non-tenure track) in web development, information architecture, or data management

Full details for each are available at:

http://ischool.uw.edu/jobs/faculty

Questions regarding openings at the Information School should be directed
to [log in to unmask] We will do our best to respond to your inquiry within 2
business days.

The University of Washington is building a culturally diverse faculty and
strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates. The
University of Washington is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer.