Rec'd with a technical glitch.  --gw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:45:07 -0400
From: Don Latham <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Easy Chair and 2013 ALISE submissions

2013 ALISE Submissions Deadline Extended

As of Monday afternoon, the Easy Chair system appears to be back up.
However, because we know some people were unable to submit by the deadline
yesterday (July 15) due to the system being unavailable, we are extending
the deadline for Juried Paper, Juried Panel, and SIG Session Proposals
until Wednesday, July 18, 11:59 p.m. (ET).  Please note:  the deadline for
Works in Progress and Doctoral Poster Session Proposals remains October 1.

If you weren't able to submit your proposal yesterday, please try again.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Don Latham & Heidi Julien
2013 ALISE Conference Co-chairs