Please join us at Buca di Beppo for an evening of networking and food on Friday, July 20th from 6:30 to 8:30.

1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
WDC 20009
http://www.bucadibeppo.com/restaurants/dc/washington,-dc/

Buca di Beppo is located near the Dupont Circle Metro Station – Q Street exit.  Cross Connecticut to the East side and walk up to Florida Avenue (2 blocks).  It is on the corner above the Rite Aid.

If you have not already, please RSVP to [log in to unmask]

Ed Cortez, PhD
Professor & Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee