From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonner, Sue
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Flex Scheduling for County Educators/Agents

All -

If your state has flex scheduling for county educators, would you send me the "link" so I can review your policy?

If you have any words of wisdom, I'd appreciate that too.

This is a topic of discussion scheduled at our next District Director meeting.

Thank you.

Hope the weather is "cooler" where you reside because it is H-O-T here!

Sue B

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Sue Bonner, PHR
Director, DASNR Human Resources
Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
Oklahoma State University
P:  405-744-5524
F:  405-744-8863
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://hr.dasnr.okstate.edu/