Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From:
Kathy Sellars
Dyer County Master Gardeners

Dear friends,
Could you possibly forward this to those that would be interested in our Garden Fest at Dyer County High School.  It's free admission if you pre-register.  Reply to [log in to unmask] if you have questions or want to pre-register!  Walk ups will be charged $5.  There will be free breakfast and a $5 luncheon on Saturday.  WE hope you can come...we have been fortunate to have EXCELLENT speakers, tour the gardens, great lunch on Saturday, win door prizes, and find unique items from our vendors!

Thank you!
Dan

Dan Smith
Horticulture Instructor, FFA Advisor
Dyer County High School
1000 West Main
Newbern, TN  38059

Tel: 731.627.2229
Fax: 731.627.2152
Email: [log in to unmask]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html