Passing along for some of my Masters students- Please forward broadly!! Tx.

---
Maria Souden, MSI, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
School of Information and Library Studies
University College Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4
Ireland
+353.1.716.7660

*Where are you now?: Career Pathways of LIS
Graduates<http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/952882/Where-Are-You-Now>
*

We need your help to better understand the careers of library and
information science graduates.

We are conducting a
survey<http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/952882/Where-Are-You-Now>investigating
where LIS graduates are working and what skills they utilise
to support their work.  This information will be used to inform curricula
developments in the UCD School of Information & Library Studies and the LAI
Continuing Professional Development Programme.

***Make a difference to the future of our profession!*

If you studied LIS in Ireland or are an LIS graduate working in Ireland,
please *take the
survey!*<http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/952882/Where-Are-You-Now> Be
in with a chance to win a 3V (prepaid Visa) voucher!

Please forward on to your friends and colleagues to help us reach our
target.

Share the survey on
*Facebook*<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Where-are-you-now-Career-pathways-of-LIS-graduates/316177085126933>,
RT it on *Twitter* <https://twitter.com/>, join us on
*LinkedIn*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lis-workforce/52/38a/a8a>,
and follow our progress on our *Project
Blog*<http://lisworkforceproject.wordpress.com/>
!

This project is being organised by MLIS students in UCD Dublin as part
fulfilment of their Masters in Library & Information Studies.  The project
has been approved by the UCD Research Ethics Committee.

***Project Supervisor:* Dr. Maria Souden
(*maria**[log in to unmask]*<[log in to unmask]>),
UCD School of Information & Library Studies

***Project Team:* Susan Dennehy, Karen Corcoran, Marianne Hennessy, Aoife
O’Neill Gormley, Christopher Ramsay & Kathryn Smith.

Contact the team at *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>