Just a friendly reminder:  the deadline for Juried Paper, Juried Panel, and SIG Session Proposals is fast approaching--July 15.  Doctoral Poster Proposals and Works in Progress Poster Proposals are due October 1.  (Please see the Call for Participation below.)

Thanks!

Don Latham & Heidi Julien
2013 ALISE Conference Co-chairs