For the faculty, alumni  and students attending the ALA conference in Anaheim please do not miss this event.  Dr. C

From: Kathleen Combs [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:38 AM
To: Julien, Heidi; [log in to unmask]; Nick Heckart; [log in to unmask]; Lally, Jennifer; Howard, Elaine; Andrew Wertheimer; [log in to unmask]; Beth M Paskoff; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Marie Radford; [log in to unmask]; Michele Cloonan; HASTINGS, SAM; Austin, Diane; Victoria A Williams; Cortez, Ed; [log in to unmask]; Stephen Bajjaly; [log in to unmask]
Subject: ALISE/LIS Reunion at ALA

Dear Reunion School,

I just wanted to let you know that we have your school down for sponsoring a table at the ALISE/LIS Cooperative School Reunion that will be hosted at ALA's Annual Meeting. Below is a list of all of the schools that are participating.

The Reunion will take place on Sunday, June 24, 2012, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 pm, at the Disneyland Hotel, Magic Kingdom Ballroom, 1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802.

Participating Schools:

Alabama, University of
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
Denver, University of
Dominican University
Drexel University
Florida State University
Hawaii, University of
Kent State University
Louisiana State University
North Carolina at Greensboro, The University of
Pittsburgh, University of
Pratt Institute
Rutgers University
Simmons College
South Carolina, University of
South Florida, University of
Syracuse University
Tennessee, University of
Texas-Austin, University of
Wayne State
Wisconsin – Milwaukee, University of

Each school will receive ONE table per your order (either a highboy cocktail table or a round banquet table)  There will be plenty of appetizers and a cash bar at the event.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Smiles,

Kathleen

Kathleen Combs
ALISE Executive Director