Hello Everyone,

Attached is a topic solicitation form for the upcoming 2013 National Extension and Research Administrative Officers’ Conference (NERAOC) hosted by Louisiana State University Agricultural Center and Southern University Agricultural Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, May 5-9, 2013.

PLEASE think of topics and speakers you would like to see presented in New Orleans, and email the form to me, preferably by Thursday, July 12th. The Planning Committee will be meeting the third week of July to put together a draft break-out session matrix for the conference.   We hope to have hot topics ready and waiting!

I’ll follow up on your suggestions for topics and presenters to assure that the folks you’ve identified are willing to be considered  as speakers. Since NERAOC is in the Southern Region in 2013, it would be great if our region had strong representation as session leaders.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. As always, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Donna

Donna Rothberg
Director of Human Resources
University of Arkansas - Division of Agriculture

Cooperative Extension Service

2301 South University Avenue

Little Rock, AR  72204-4940

www.uaex.edu
phone (501) 671-2336

fax (501) 671-2251

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.