From: Romanini, Carrera
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How Does Your Garden Grow

Dear Military Families,

Through an exciting partnership with the UT Gardens, we will be hosting a day camp titled How Does Your Garden Grow?

This camp will be held June 2, 2012 from 9AM – 1PM.  Please see the attached flyer for more information.  This will be a very-hands on program.  Participants will make a kite, make a solar oven, and shoot a water rocket!

We hope you will be able to join us,

Carrera

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee