Dear OMK Families,

Please read about these exciting camps offered from American Wanderer.  Contact owners/directors Lyn & Chris Kimberly at: 203-557-3339 or email: [log in to unmask].

Thanks!   Carrera

From: Marcinkowski, Lisa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:15 PM
To: State 4-H Military Liaisons
Cc: Welch, Mary; 'Lyn Kimberly'
Subject: [militaryliaisons] American Wanderer Summer Camp Scholarships for Military Youth

 Sharing a Camp Opportunity…  See below.

American Wanderer Summer Camp has openings and scholarship funds available for military youth from across the U.S. who want to explore our National Parks this summer! They offer unique 2 week camp sessions exploring over 34 Parks in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming. Currently  American Wanderer Summer Camp has openings available to middle & high school aged children (11-17) from all branches of the military and the Coast Guard. 2012 Offerings: Session 1 (June 26-July 9), Session II (July 10-July 23), Session III (July 24-August 6) & IV (August 7-20). For more information, to register, or apply for scholarship funds, www.AmericanWanderer.com . If interested please contact the Owners/Directors Lyn & Chris Kimberly at: 203-557-3339 or email: [log in to unmask]

We’ve had military youth from Connecticut participate in this camp and they had a fantastic time!  This organization is very committed to working with military kids.  Please share this information with military families you know.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Marcinkowski

Program Coordinator for CT Operation: Military Kids

University of Connecticut

New London County Extension Center

562 New London Turnpike

Norwich, CT 06360