Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser.<http://www.sis.utk.edu/files/InterfaceSpring2012.pdf>

SIS Evolution Revolution

What does it look like to be 'customer-centric'? How does this change the way we education and empower? Fundamental changes are transpiring at UTK SIS. See the latest edition of Interface to learn more. Click here to view the pdf version of eInterface. <http://www.sis.utk.edu/files/InterfaceSpring2012.pdf>

Evidence of Change

Physical Space Changes

While our offices received a much needed makeover, our physical space alignment became more client-centric and aligned with our priorities.

Virtual Space Changes

The new UTK branding guidelines will be incorporated in a soon-to-be-released change in our web presence making our site more mobile-user friendly.

All The News

Alumni News

This has been an exciting year for our alumni. Get all the latest news in this edition.

Faculty News

Major changes are underway and our faculty has been hard at work. Read more about their very interesting research.

Student News

The 2012 class is a highly honored group of graduates. Read about their successes and join us in congratulating their accomplishments.

Help Make It Happen

40th Anniversary Wish List

Want to be a part of the super celebration this year? Find how in this issue. Contributions to the SIS Enrichment Fund can be made by downloading this form and mailing in your gift. Gift Form.<http://www.sis.utk.edu/files/Spring2012SISContributionForm_0.pdf>

SIS Goes Social

Follow us, Like us, Tweet us, Link us or just plain talk to us!

CONTACT US
<http://www.utk.edu/>School of Information Sciences<http://chancellor.utk.edu/>
1345 Circle Park Dr. Suite 451| Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Phone: 865.974.2148 | Fax: 865.974.4967
Big Orange. Big Ideas.