Andrew wrote:

> We allow patrons to play DVDs on our computers. I think we've had one or two
> times where questions were raised about content although I think in our
> case, it was about violence, not nudity. In any case, we've dealt with these
> complaints as they've come up. If the concern is about people viewing racy
> material, you might as well shut down the Internet.

We treat it as a behavioral problem.  In practice hardly anyone plays
DVDs, but it's the same issue as inappropriate viewing on the
Internet.  If they don't respond to warnings, they don't use the
computers.  We use Cassie for computer management.

--
Bob Sullivan
Schenectady County (NY) Public Library