Greetings,
   This is great news.  I wish her a successful career.
   But what is a "clinical professor"?  I know that UMich and UWash have
used the terms.
   But what does this term "clinical professor" mean, both in terms of the
discipline of LIS and in terms of higher education?
   Is it tenure track?  Is it a nice phrase for an adjunct?
   --gw

Gretchen Whitney, PhD, Retired
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN 37996 USA           [log in to unmask]
http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/
jESSE:http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/jesse.html
SIGMETRICS:http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/sigmetrics.html