Hi Matt,
I went through once the White paper. Quite good. I noted two small things in the last section.

1) Life stage. In many amphibians, mortality is highest during metamorphosis....  I think it is not really clear that metamorphic stages is the most susceptible. This could  for some species but not for others. So it would better to say that larval stages including metamorphic animals are the most susceptible. Or something like this.

 2)Developed immunity.  I think it means Acquired immunity (or adaptive). In this section, it could be good to mention something about grogs.
Study in Xenopus also suggests that adult frogs can generate  long lasting immunological memory involving protective antibodies (Gantress et al., 2003; Maniero et al., 2006).

Jacques