Please see below an email from a graduate teaching assistant about an upcoming course.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vmarone <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Subject: Kind request
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Administrator of the "Graduate Student News" Listserv,

My name is Vittorio Marone. I am a Teaching Assistant in the Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling.
In the First Summer Session I will be teaching an interdisciplinary course titled "Digital Games in the Classroom: Tools and Techniques for Engaging Learning Environments".
The course is open to undergraduate (EDPY-404) and graduate students (EDPY-504).

I would be delighted if you could share the information (included in the following email) with the subscribers to your Listserv, and with anyone who might be interested in this course.

I deeply appreciate your help and collaboration!

Kind regards,

Vittorio Marone

--
Amanda G. Sanford