Hey guys!

Don't forget to RSVP if you want to/can come to the Sports Clubs cookout next week!  It is Thursday, April 26th from 4-6pm in Circle Park.  They will be giving out awards and usually some t-shirts and frisbees and whatnot as well.  Not to mention it is catered by Dead End BBQ (for free! just RSVP!).  YUM!.  Let me know if you guys have any questions.  You should have gotten an email with the RSVP link, but if you (like myself) deleted it, then this link should work:

http://new.evite.com/?utm_source=other_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text&utm_campaign=invite_details#view_invite:eid=0262AARBSZ35RYIKCEPBQKAS3U77QY&gid=0262MDVWTUTCHIKMAEPBQM2XAZY3DQ

If for some reason it doesn't let me know and I'll try to send another one.

Thanks!
Sarah Boop