https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHjB2zO17CLdDRyRTBmbktZSWw0b2oxeVVZUE5wZlE

Hey Guys!!

If you want a Canoe and Hiking Club tshirt for this year, do me a favor and click on the link above.  Then, fill out your name and Tshirt size.  Tshirts come out of your dues, so they are paid for already (as long as you are a paid UTCH member). Do me a favor and do this ASAP so that we can go ahead and get them ordered and get them to you before school ends!

I will send out a draft of what they look like after I meet with the in-house graphic designer at TribeOne (screenpring company I am talking to about ordering them).  If anyone has seen Randy's shirt with outdoorsy letters spelling out Canoe and Hiking, it will look something like that.

Thanks a bunch,
Sarah Boop
9016740932