Hey UTCH members!
We will not be having any more meetings for the rest of the year, but we are going to have an end of the year cookout probably on Wednesday, May 2nd. I'll let you know more details when we figure them out!

We are having a volunteer event this Sunday, April 22nd. It is called Clean Up the Fort and we will be cleaning up trash in the fort! We are meeting at 1:00 at the Baker Center. It is only 2ish hours long, so everyone should come out!!
Please email me if you are planning on attending or if you would like more info. It is really important for the club that our members come to volunteering. It helps with funding so we can go on our awesome trips and we need to help out in our community.

Hope everyone has a good end of classes!

-Madeline