Dear OMK Families,

All of our summer camps are now open for registration!  All camp flyers are attached for your reference.

Here is the lineup of camps:

Speak Out in the Smokies: June 6 - 8.  Sevierville, TN: 11 - 18 years old.
Pins and Needles Clothing Camp: June 19 - 21.  Martin, TN: 13 - 18 years old.
Lake Lead Ocoee: July 5 - 7.  Ocoee, TN: 8 - 12 years old.
Outdoor Adventure Camp: July 18 - 20.  Pinson Mounds, TN: 8 - 12 years old.

All camps are filled on a first come, first served basis.  I would encourage you to apply as soon as you are able to ensure your camper's spot at camp.

Please call or email me for a registration packet.

Thank you,
Carrera

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee