We are pleased to announce the winners for our first annual Month of the Military Child Poster competition.

Congratulations to our big winners!

And the winners are:

·         Kassie whose dad is in the Air Force

·         McKenzie whose dad is retired Navy

·         Daniel who is a supportive civilian youth

Our winners received tickets to the Knoxville Ice Bears, tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium in the Smokies, a signed Predators hockey puck, and tickets to Nashville Shores Water Park.

Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talents with us.  You can see their work attached.

Carrera

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids