Hi All,
It's not too late to sign up to go with us!  DrupalCamp Nashville is this Saturday, April 28 and SIS is going.  Dr. Cortez is sponsoring a van so SIS students can travel for the day to Nashville to attend the DrupalCamp.  We will be leaving from the parking lot behind the Communication Building, UTK campus, early in the morning  (6 am) and returning Saturday evening (9 pm or so). http://drupalcampnashville.com/  .
 This is a great opportunity to dive into the Drupal CMS! If you are interested in coming with us from Knoxville, send me an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  .   Also, if you are within driving distance to the Nashville area, we hope you can join us at DrupalCamp Nashville.
If you are completely new to Drupal but interested in learning about it, come on and go with us! This is a great opportunity to learn and network.
Cheers!
Cindy

Cindy Lancaster
Technology Coordinator
IT Administrator II
University of Tennessee
School of Information Sciences
1345 Circle Park Dr. Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996
865.974.1405
[log in to unmask]<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>