Dear Friends and Colleagues,
A year ago today, the School of Library and Information Studies at The University of Alabama, along with many others at the University and in our city, experienced tremendous loss followed by heartwarming support in the wake of the tornado that devastated Tuscaloosa. Our SLIS community was very touched by the response of our friends and colleagues. We wish to commemorate that experience, and to thank our supporters, with this short YouTube video: http://youtu.be/5SI2wZwK-6I.
Sincerely,
Heidi Julien
Heidi Julien, Ph.D.
Professor & Director