APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars and help spread the word!

2012 Summit on Diversity in the Information Sciences

Friday, June 8th
10:00AM - 3:00PM at Carnegie Mellon University

Limited sessions will be available via online streaming

Organized by Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh
Sponsored by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation

Join us for a day of discussion and networking as we attempt to tackle the challenges that we face in the information sciences and diversity initiatives--pipeline development, recruitment, retention, financing, creating educational opportunities, and more. The Summit will serve as an opportunity to discuss these issues, compare notes with colleagues, and meet others working on related projects.

Lunch will be provided for attendees. More details and a full schedule will be announced soon.

Contact person(s): Mike Depew ([log in to unmask]) or Randy Weinberg ([log in to unmask])

Regards,
Mike Depew

--
Michael Depew

Director, iSchool Inclusion Institute (i3)

University of Pittsburgh
School of Information Sciences
135 N. Bellefield Avenue, Room 603
Pittsburgh, PA 15260

Facebook Twitter Linkedin

**I will be out of the office April 30th-May 9th.**