This link works better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SI2wZwK-6I

On 4/27/2012 9:52 AM, Julien, Heidi wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

A year ago today, the School of Library and Information Studies at The University of Alabama, along with many others at the University and in our city, experienced tremendous loss followed by heartwarming support in the wake of the tornado that devastated Tuscaloosa. Our SLIS community was very touched by the response of our friends and colleagues. We wish to commemorate that experience, and to thank our supporters, with this short YouTube video: http://youtu.be/5SI2wZwK-6I.

Sincerely,

Heidi Julien

**********************************

Heidi Julien, Ph.D.

Professor & Director

School of Library & Information Studies

University of Alabama

513 Gorgas Library, Box 870252

Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0252

Email: [log in to unmask]

Ph: 205-348-4610

Fax: 205-348-3746

--
Michelynn McKnight, PhD, AHIP

Michelynn McKnight, PhD, AHIP

Associate Professor

Louisiana State University

269 Coates Hall

Baton Rouge, LA 70803

225-578-7411

Health Science Librarians: Doing better what they’ve always done well.