From: Everett, Jerry D
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3:48 PM
To: Shaw, Shih-Lung
Cc: Enix, Tammy
Subject: iPhone GPS tracking Study

Shih-Lung

We are nearing the end of the iPhone GPS tracking study.  Most of the participants so far are UT staff.  We would also like to include a number of students in the study.  Would it be possible for you to help use recruit about 10 geography students to participate.  If they already have an iPhone then I can send them a gift app and they can use their own phone.  If they don't have an iPhone then we will loan them one or our phones for a couple of days.  Either way we just ask them to track their travel for one day, submit the track to Jiaoli to upload to the website, and then check and if need revise the track on the website.  I have attached a flier with a brief description of the project.

Please have interested students contact Tammy Enix at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or 974-4621.

Jerry

Jerry Everett
Research Director
Center for Transportation Research