Dear Colleagues,

Please share this message with anyone who might be interested.

We invite you to enjoy the Spring 2012 issue of Higher Ground, the premier magazine for alumni and friends of the College of Arts and Sciences.  Clink this link  http://www.higherground.utk.edu/   to meet a lecturer who is the quintessential teacher scholar; to delight in a story about our resident word whisperer and her muses, Beatrice and Dante; to experience the realities of crime scene investigation, quite unlike CSI on television;  to celebrate with a group of passionate alumni who united to reach a daunting goal; and much more.

With regards,

Lynn Champion

Lynn J. Champion, Director of  Communication
College of Arts and Sciences

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html