Hello Campus Communicators!

With graduation rapidly approaching, we are seeking interesting graduation stories from each college. We’re looking for stories with unique angles – siblings graduating, older-than-average graduates, students who are graduating despite unusual life circumstances, etc.

If you know of such a story, please send me an email or give me a call by Friday, April 27, with some background and contact information for those involved.

These stories could play on the website, be used as press releases and be used in various campus publications. Of course, the stories will be available for your use, too.

Thank you!

AMY BLAKELY

Assistant Director, Media and Internal Relations

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office of Communications and Marketing

91 Communications Building

Knoxville, TN 37996