Hello Campus Communicators!
With graduation rapidly approaching, we are seeking interesting graduation stories from each college. We're looking for stories with unique angles - siblings graduating, older-than-average graduates, students who are graduating despite unusual life circumstances, etc.
If you know of such a story, please send me an email or give me a call by Friday, April 27, with some background and contact information for those involved.
These stories could play on the website, be used as press releases and be used in various campus publications. Of course, the stories will be available for your use, too.
Thank you!
AMY BLAKELY
Assistant Director, Media and Internal Relations

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building
Knoxville, TN 37996

office: (865) 974-5034
cell: (865) 771-9127
fax: (865) 974-6435

communications.utk.edu<http://www.communications.utk.edu/>

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html