Hey Canoe and Hikers!

We are volunteering at Ijam's River Rescue on Saturday. We will be meeting at UTOP at 9 am to load the canoes. It is from 10- 2 at Ijams and we really need a lot of people from the club to go. It is a really fun volunteering event. We will be cleaning up trash from the Tennessee river. You don't need to bring anything!
Please email [log in to unmask] if you are FOR SURE going to go.

Also, if you are going on the Clear Creek trip, you have to come to the canoe training session tonight. We are meeting at UTOP at 6:30 and paddling around the pool with instructions from Randy.

Hope to see you there,
Madeline
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik