Hey Canoe and Hikers!
We have our meeting tonight at 6:30 outside of HSS by the bull statue. We will be having officer elections, so if you are interested in being an officer you must be there tonight!

We are Volunteering at Ijam's River Rescue this Saturday. It is a really fun volunteering event, so everyone that can come should!

We have a trip this weekend to Max Patch backpacking. We will be meeting up with Chris Sisneros on his AT hike and hiking with him. Email [log in to unmask] for more info/ to sign up.

If you are going on Clear Creek, you must come to the canoe session tomorrow at 7:00 at the pool. See you there!

Hope you guys have a good week!
-Madeline
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik