Good Morning Club Members!!

I am emailing everyone on this glorious day in regard to the backpacking trip coming up on Saturday. It would be really helpful if everyone that plans on attending the trip would come to the club meeting on Wednesday so we could chat together. However, I know there are classes during that time and circumstances that prevent some of you from coming. If this is the case please email me at [log in to unmask] or text/call at 615-517-9939 so that I can fill you in on where to be and at what time. I'm greatly looking forward to this trip and hope people can make it out to hike with the club and Chris Sisneros.

Thanks everyone, see you soon!!!
~Caila
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik