Ok if more 4 people would like to do this I can make it an official trip, but I am not going anymore.

Cumberland Island
-Monday the 19th leave from Knoxville around 9 and arrive at Crooked River State Park to spend the night.
-The next morning get up and drive to the ferry pick up at 9.
-Arrive at Cumberland Island! Camp on the island until Saturday the 24. On Saturday ride the ferry back at 10:15 and head on the road back to Knoxville, you will probably get back 10 or 11.

The camping on the island needs to be reserved but I cannot call until Monday.

If there are no reservations left when I call Monday then there wont be any trip, but please email me back so I know if a large enough number of people are still interested in going.

Sorry this has been so complicated,
Stephanie

FOR THOSE WHO WANT OFF THE LISTSERV!!

You can easily remove yourself from the email list by emailing [log in to unmask]<https://sn2prd0202.outlook.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx> containing this message: SIGNOFF UTCH-L.  You do not have to include your name.