Ok so after getting emails from people I think this trip is going to be to Cumberland Island in Georgia. I've heard that its tons of fun and will probably fit best with this last minute planning.

Some of the things to do are hiking, stargazing, wildlife, swimming, bird watching, beach combing, biking and fishing. We will probably be camping out at the Stafford Campsite which has restrooms and showers, or we can decide to camp primitively but we can work that out after the trip is turned in.

I think it will be about a 9 hour drive. We can leave in the morning Saturday the 17th and drive back...? I dont know.

If you actually want to go on this trip please email me back saying you are going and the day you would prefer to come back. I'll just use majority rules.

Please respond ASAP! Sorry this has been thrown together so late, but I think it will be a great way to spend spring break!

Stephanie