From: Mullane, Shannon Therese
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 4:13 PM
To: Serago, Stephanie Elizabeth; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Spring Break

Hey!

I researched some places and it turns out that there are some openings at Collier-Seminole State park on the gulf side of Florida, near Tampa.  They said the places will fill up quickly, so if we want it, we'll have to call today.  Does anyone know anything about this park/area? Let me know if you're interested!!

-Shannon