We are leaving this sat. at 9 am from lot 66.  We'll be doing 7.1 on sat. and 6.3 on sun. or vice versa. It looks like the weather is going to work out for us for the most part. Upper 50's during the day, mid 30's at night, maybe some slight showers.  Some people were asking what they should bring. You Do Not need a tent.  We are staying in Hobbs cabin. There are 3 bunks and floor space. The cabin is first come first serve so we need to get to steppin.  If you've got questions about gear give me a call or email me.

Chase Smith