Dear OMK Families,

We have a few more spots for our Bugs and More camp (April 3 – 5) in LaVergne, TN.  Cost is $15 dollars.  All food, lodging, and supplies will be covered but this cost.  You will be responsible for transportation.

Please email or call me if you would like to attend.  The extended deadline to apply is Friday, March 30, but you must let me know before you apply.

Thanks,

Carrera

Upcoming camps (more information and registration packets are forthcoming).

Speak Out in the Smokies: June 6 - 8 (public speaking).  Sevierville, TN : 11 - 18 years old.
Pins and Needles Clothing Camp: June 19 - 21 (clothing and textiles).  Martin, TN: 13 - 18 years old.

Lake Lead Ocoee: July 5 - 7 (leadership and teambuilding).  Ocoee, TN: 8 - 12 years old.
Outdoor Adventure Camp: July 18 - 20 (outdoor adventure).  Pinson Mounds, TN: 8 - 12 years old.

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids

4-H Youth Development

Ph: (865) 974-9724

Fax: (865) 974-1628

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: Find us on Facebook">